We are a group of advisers on Migration and International Education founded in Melbourne and with offices in Melbourne, Adelaide, and Bogota (Colombia). Our mission is to provide the necessary tools so that our clients can realize their dreams in Australia, be it studying, working temporarily, or living permanently.
· Degree in Humanities and Languages from the Universidad Libre de Colombia and specialist in Didactics of English.
· She has been a teacher for more than 14 years with a great passion for this beautiful profession.
· She decided to take the leap into the migration industry since every day is a new opportunity to learn, innovate and reinvent herself as a professional.
· Boundless dreamer, smiling, outgoing and proud of having two beautiful offspring, Samuel and Salome.
· An inveterate traveler, she hopes to join her sister Viviana, who is now in Adelaide and who awaits her with open arms along with her Siberian wolf Apollo, soon.
· Business administrator from The Colegio Mayor de Cundinamarca University and specialist in Project Management from
The National University of Colombia.
· Nata brings more than 8 years of experience in customer service after spending several years in solidarity and educational entities.
· A dynamic and active woman, she loves going on ecological walks around Bogotá and all over Colombia.
· She likes to share with her family a lot and she hopes to meet her sister Tatiana, who has lived in Melbourne for more than 3 years, soon.
· 100% Rolo, but proud of my Tolima-Caldenses roots, graduated from the Jorge Tadeo Lozano University in Bogota as a technologist in imports and exports, with 12 years of experience in the field of international trade where I went through companies of renown as QUALA S.A. where I left in May 2018 to fulfill the Australian dream, a dream that I would like many to live.
· In Australia I lived in Melbourne and Newcastle where I learned that life must have a balance between living it, the desire to make money, and learning that being away from home entails.
· I like to meet people and surround myself well, just as my mother used to say “Get together with people better than you so that life goes well for you” and that advice has brought me here, where I am today, doing the things of the best possible way with the right people.
· Other hobbies: playing foosball, eating healthy, exercising a bit, and petting dogs on the street.
· He was born in the beautiful town of Sonson Antioquia and is more paisa than arepa, he is a pharmacist from the Antioquia University and a business administrator from the Autonomous University of the Americas of Medellin, in the professional field he has worked in various sectors such as health, real estate and agrarian.
· He is passionate about business, brands, agriculture and entrepreneurship, he is the son of a family of farmers, and he enjoys and misses being in the Colombian countryside.
· In his free time he likes to learn about social networks, listen to podcasts, and sing vallenato. He likes to help people and his favorite restaurant is DonDon. As a curious fact, he considers himself a cheese arepa taster.
· Bogota from the root to the tip of the hair. He studied Business Administration at the Minuto de Dios University Corporation in Bogota. Steffi has spent her career in the Public Relations sector and her work experience as an administrator has always been focused on areas of data analysis.
· She has keen artistic skills and is currently searching for the voice of her own personal project called Melina, focused on sparkling handmade (sequin) crafts. She loves nu-metal, grunge and core-metal and she is sensitive to what fine art produces. She deeply enjoys reading and occasionally writes poems.
· Most of her time is dedicated to educating and enjoying her two daughters: Gaby and AnaLu. She also gives love to the family pet, a kitten named Mia.
· She loves specialty coffee, and letters, and she is in love with God.
· Originally from the warm and welcoming Barranquilla, she studied Business Administration at the Universidad del Atlantico and Project Management in Melbourne, where she lived for 3 years.
· She loves music, art and enjoying Australia’s natural beauty, so outside the office she often visits museums, attends music events and festivals and explores the diverse natural landscapes of charming Adelaide.
· She is a very calm, friendly and helpful person.
· Bogota with a heart from Tolima, Public Accountant with more than 10 years of experience.
· Lover of travel and good food; always ready for new challenges and changes that the world offers.
· She lived in Australia from 2018 to 2020, where she brought out her warrior spirit to overcome the different cultural changes, which made her fall in love with this beautiful country and always have a motivation to want to return.
· In her spare time she loves to swim; Among her virtues, she highlights listening, understanding and giving a word of encouragement when needed.
· Systems Engineer graduated from the University Foundation of the Andean Area of Bogotá, with a passion for technology and teaching.
· For 8 years, he had the privilege of being an Instructor in the company most loved by Colombians, Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje SENA, where he shared his knowledge and helped others understand complex concepts in a clear and accessible way.
· In 2019 and for almost 4 years, he had the privilege of calling Melbourne, Australia home. During his time there, absorbing the city’s rich culture and vibrant atmosphere, he grew both personally and professionally.
· His time in Melbourne not only enriched him with new perspectives, but also strengthened his ability to adapt to different environments and challenges.
· Business Administrator from Universidad el Bosque, HSEQ Internal Auditor and lover of gastronomy.
· He has always worked in administrative positions in logistics and negotiations in the acquisition of goods and services. Until he got into the madness and adventure called Australia, one of the best decisions he ever made in his life. He was enriched intellectually, culturally and professionally.
· He loves fish and chips, but he hates Veggie Mate… maybe this is why he is not AUSSIE, but he is convinced that this experience transforms people’s lives.
· Now that he is back in his country, he takes on this challenge to help people have the same enriching experience that he had and to fulfill his dream as he did.
· Proudly from Bogota, Professional in Finance and International Business from Unipanamericana, with more than 10 years of experience in Imports and exports.
· I characterize myself as a patient and kind person.
· I love sports, mainly volleyball and soccer.
· Lover of knowing all the magical and hidden towns that Colombia has, making all his trips on a motorcycle, and in the future making international trips on it.
· Proudly from Bogota. She is a Commercial Engineer from the Universidad de Ciencias Aplicadas y Ambientales U.D.C.A. She has 4 years of experience in the B2B commercial area, dedicated to offering identification solutions.
· She lived for a year in the state of Oregon, USA, studying English, getting to know American culture, making good friends, and traveling around.
· She returned to Colombia with more desire than ever to continue growing, learning and advancing in her professional career at Gamba Migration.
· She likes walks with extraordinary landscapes, dancing and tres leches desserts.
· From Bogota with a lot of love for my city and all those magical places that exist in it.
· Tourism and hotel administrator graduated from the ‘Corporación Unificada Nacional de Educación Superior’, with 10 years of experience in the administrative area, customer service, and inventory management, grateful for each process that ended up leading her to Gamba Colombia, from her experience working at the airport until it passes through the hotel.
· She enjoys extreme tourism trips, visiting museums and the beans that her mother prepares, and is passionate about writing and taekwondo.
· Originally from the State of Mexico and the first Mexican in Gamba Migration, Accountant by the National Polytechnic Institute with more than 7 years of experience.
· She has worked in the accounting sector and in Financial Administration in Public Private Partnership schemes.
· Claudia performs her work within the accounting and financial area in the team, firmly believing that good planning and business strategy are key factors for the financial success of the company.
· Her favorite food as a good Mexican is tacos and visits to museums, galleries and bookstores in Melbourne will always be her perfect plan.
· Proudly from Bogotá with ‘Opitas’ roots (Huila and Ibague), Public Accountant graduated from the Central University of Colombia and studied at SARLAFT.
· He has worked in the accounting area since he was 16 years old, when he graduated from SENA at a technical level.
· He has developed in Australia in the “Hospitality” sector for 3 years and has studied “Commercial Cookery” for two years.
· He is a lover of movies and good food, his favorite food is Japanese and of course Colombian food.
· Andrea was born in Bogotá where she has deep family roots. Her favorite football club is Santa Fe.
· She spent most of her life in Bogotá and then went for a brief period to the USA. Now we have the privilege to have her here in Australia where she’s dedicated to helping other migrants and international students get their PR.
· A true Rola, she studied industrial engineering at Minuto de Dios University. Up to this point, her career has focused mainly on data science, where she’s developed a keen interest in project methodologies and development.
· When out of the office she’d probably be on a casual bike ride, visiting a new restaurant or enjoying an afternoon with her friends at one of the many parks and landmarks outside the Melbourne metro area.
· If you see her around, don’t be afraid to say hi, she’s very friendly just like true Bogotá folks are!
· Proudly Bogotanian. Lawyer from the Universidad Libre and Master in Computer Systems from Torrens University Australia.
· Vivi practiced law in Colombia for several years in the field of human rights before migrating to Australia.
· When she’s not at the office, you can find her walking her cute Siberian dog ‘Apollo’ around Glenelg and eating a nice ‘Adeladian’ brunch at Henley Beach.
· Proudly Pereirana, but profoundly grateful to Bogota and the ‘Rolos’ for giving her the wings to fly to the other side of the world, Australia. She is a calm and affectionate woman, yet possesses the determination characteristic of a good lawyer.
· Her alma mater was the Externado University of Colombia in Bogota, from where she had the privilege of working at the Constitutional Court of Colombia. It was there that her sense of humanity deepened, and where her love for serving people was reaffirmed.
· Australia has been the best experience of her life, and sharing her personal growth in multiple aspects is one of her great passions. Empowering people to find in Australia ‘the country where all dreams come true’ is more than an honor.
· She deeply believes that studying law and working as a lawyer allowed her to acquire outstanding qualities, with which she can offer her full support from the migration department at Gamba Migration.
· Ximena is a Cajiqueña very proud to belong to one of the most beautiful towns in the Sabana Norte. She is an industrial engineer from the University of La Sabana, she has more than 6 years of experience in the administrative area and is currently happy to belong to this great company.
· She loves to travel and discover new places, she is a lover of wine and good novels.
· In her spare time, she loves to go for walks and enjoy nature a lot.
• Industrial Engineer from Universidad Minuto de Dios, Rola-Santandereana, born in Barbosa and raised in Bogota.
• In her professional career, she worked in the financial, aeronautical, and telecommunications sectors. Now she is happy to belong to the Gamba family.
• She traveled to Melbourne in May 2018 to study English, but her love and fascination for this city allowed her to do other studies in Project Management and Leadership and Management.
• Lover of art and travel, she traveled much of the Australian roads visiting small towns and cities such as Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Cairns, venturing to discover and write her story in each place she visited.
• She returned to Colombia in September 2021 to reunite with her family but she wants to return to Australia to continue her studies and continue traveling and discover new destinations.
• Business Administrator with a diploma in Digital Marketing from the Andean Area University Foundation, with 10 years of experience in customer service and in the administrative area.
• Proudly rolls with boyacense raises.
• Among her hobbies, she likes to experiment in different restaurants, her favorite being those that offer hamburgers. She also likes to do sports, such as ecological walks, running and the gym.
• Marce, she is a family person, very sociable and charismatic.
· Lawyer from the Universidad de los Andes and Specialist in Commercial Law from the Universidad Javeriana of Bogotá.
· Daniel has 6 years of professional experience in Commercial and Corporate Law, holding positions in a law firm, a retail company and a company that is part of the supply chain and supply of chemical products.
· Daniel is passionate about music and cinema, he likes to meet new places and people. He enjoys helping others, which is why he is excited to assist other people in fulfilling their migration dreams.
· Proudly Rola, I study Business Administration and Environmental Management at the FUM in Bogota. Lore practiced her career in different economic sectors and her work experience as an administrator has always been focused on customer service areas.
· She came to Australia 5 years ago and since then she has been working in the education industry conducting visa processes for international students.
· When Lore is not in the office, she can be found discovering the landscapes of Melbourne and her surroundings with her friends and enjoying Latin food. He loves it!
· A worthy representative of Santandereana, Luisa was born in the land of Colombian sandwiches and folklore.
· This Velena is an Industrial Designer from the Industrial University of Santander, with a particular taste for research Luisa worked in the field of product development for several years in Bogotá, now we are fortunate to have her in our team where she shares her great experience and charisma.
· When Luisa is not in the office you may find her in a park reading a book or you will find her on the street distracted while she is listening to a podcast or maybe she is planning a new place to go camping with her friends, nature is her thing.
· Worthy representative of the Musical City of Colombia, Ibagué (Tolima).
· Professional in International Business from the University of Ibagué, Diana has a long history working in financial institutions and for 2 years she has been dedicated to supporting international students to fulfill her dreams in Australia.
· When Dianita is not at her office you can find her on the beach or cycling the River Torrens Linear Park Trail in Adelaide.
· A very social person with a particular taste for Italian and Peruvian food, Diana is also measured at snorkeling and making hers own healthy breads at home (you know, the ones that are fit).
• From Bogota by birth but ‘Manizaleña’ by heart, Publicist graduated from the Catholic University of Manizales with a Specialization in Branding and Strategic Communication with extensive experience in marketing and customer service, she is a lover of animals, especially dachshunds, which are her weakness.
• She arrived in Australia 3 years ago and lives in love with her landscapes and her culture, if you don’t see her in her office you will find her exercising or visiting new places.
· Business Administrator, graduated from Australian Catholic University, in Melbourne. She came to Australia at the age of 17. Living in Australia has been the best experience of her life, she has worked doing a little of everything, but her experience in Hospitality and customer service is her strength. She has always been very responsible at work and willing to help others and work as a team to meet goals.
· She likes discovering new places, camping, hiking, nature and seeing how the trees change in each season of the year. She loves summer, and even more so with a cold beer on a rooftop.
· She has a German Pointer dog “Brownie” and her favorite plan is to go to the beach with her since she loves the sea.
· She is a very humane person, she is always willing to give the best of herself and as a good queen, she wants world peace with equal conditions for all.
· Filmmaker and Photographer from the University Jorge Tadeo Lozano of Bogota. He was born in Bogotá and is a lover of Daft Punk and analog photography.
· His path within the audiovisual industry has been traversed by the visual identity of brands and large companies, storytelling, and his love for cinema and photography.
· Fede designs, produces, and publishes audiovisual pieces within Gamba Migration.
· Fun fact: his favorite writer is Haruki Murakami. He loves to learn new things all the time, so if you ask him for a tutorial, he will always tell you about a different one.
· Born in the heart of the Coffee Region, Daniel is a Marketing Professional from the EAFIT University of Medellin and a Data Science student at the University of Adelaide.
· He made his first website when he was 14 years old and since then building websites and analyzing digital data is his hobby. He is our Marketing Officer, and also an expert in Marketing Automation and SEO.
· As a good representative of the coffee region, he drinks his 5 daily cups of freshly ground Colombian coffee. He doesn’t accept instant coffee from anyone.
· When he’s not in the office, he’s probably playing soccer.
· A worthy representative of the coffee region, Juanita is a native of the beautiful town of Guática in the department of Risaralda and studied International Business at the Catholic University of Pereira.
· Juanita is a fairly inveterate traveler as she has lived in the United States and Australia for several years and she has the hierarchy to speak of Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney properly as she has lived a considerable time in all three cities.
· Our marketing officer, Juanita, is the brain of the Gamba Migration campaigns and seminars.
· When she is not in the office you can find her in the gym.
· Undeniable from Bogotá, he studied systems engineering at the Universidad Católica del Bosque.
· Known by those who know him as ‘Don Dani’ and ‘El Patron’, Dani brings more than 5 years of experience in computer systems in Davivienda.
· The guru of our automation processes and the database, Don Dani is the head of the details.
· When he’s not in the office, you can find him hanging out at the Fitzroy cafes, trying some craft beer or listening to Arctic Monkeys.
· Originally from Guática (Risaralda), he studied literature and law at the University of Sydney.
· He worked in business law and insurance before entering the world of migration in 2017.
· Jorge’s goal is that all those who want to make Australia their home can make the right decisions before making the investment.
· He participated in the Australian version of ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ but unfortunately got burned in the first question. Better luck next time.
· When Jorge is not in the office, he is probably thinking of going back to the office.
We put our clients first and walk with them as far as necessary to fulfill their purposes in Australia.
Our advice points you to the most efficient and quick way to obtain residency and not to entangle them in course after course.
Our costs are competitive and never disproportionate to the complexity or simplicity of the case.
Our alliances are with serious, competitive, and committed institutes to provide value to the student because we know that the investment that many make to come to Australia is considerable.
Our advice is sincere, realistic, and adapted to the individual circumstances of each person.
Our clients have the support of a migration agent registered with the MARA (No. 1805594) in case there are problems on the way to the residence.
Lvl 1 – 89 Pirie St, Adelaide SA 5000
Lvl 2 – 696 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Av Calle 26 # 69d-91, Oficina 509
Bogotá D.C. Colombia
WE ONLY ATTEND BY APPOINTMENT