Visa for Economists in Australia
If you are an economist and want to obtain a Permanent Residence in Australia, there are several paths that you can explore. Here you will know the most common and recommended paths and learn step by step how to obtain your visa for economists in Australia.
⚠️ IMPORTANT: The information that we will present to you now IS OF A GENERAL CHARACTER and is based on the list of trades in demand as of the date of publication. Federal and state governments frequently review the trades that their respective economies need and based on this they introduce, change, and remove trades from their lists. This can happen at ANY time and without prior announcement.
What ocupation are we talking about?
When we speak of carpenters we refer to the profession of Economist 224311:
He conducts economic research and analysis, develops and applies theories about the production and distribution of goods and services and people’s financial behavior and spending, and advises governments and organizations on economic policy.
⚠️ This trade is on the HIGH demand list: This means that it is desired by the Australian government and could obtain residency anywhere in Australia as long as you meet the requirements requested by the government.
Step 1: Validate with VETASSESS
You must have two requirements:
1) Have HIGHLY relevant degree
2) Have one year of verifiable and paid POST title experience within the last 5 years.
If your title is NOT highly relevant, even if you have a lot of experience, they DO NOT validate you. And obviously without post title experience you cannot validate.
VETASSESS charges $ 968 – $ 1,628 AUD
Documents to validate
– Titles and notes (translated)
– Letter of reference from your job
– Evidence of payment (one of the following):
- Three payroll stubs per year
- Tax declaration of your country
- Pension fund receipts
- Bank statements
Step 2: comply with state policy to be invited or seek a sponsor
VISA 482: If you have at least 2 years of work experience (here or anywhere in the world)
VISA 186: If you have at least 3 years of work experience (here or anywhere in the world)
The sponsor will have to pay fees for the privilege of hiring you.
VISA 189: 95 POINTS
VISA 190: 60 – 80 POINTS if you comply with the state immigration policy
VISA 491: 50 – 80 POINTS if you comply with the migration policy of the rural area
Where should I go to find the residence?
If you have a LOT of experience (2 years +), you could seek residence in metropolitan cities to through labor sponsorship.
If you do NOT have a lot of experience (less than 2 years) then I would advise you to go to a rural area (Adelaide, Darwin, Perth, Tasmania)
⚠️ Before booking your appointment, keep in mind that Gamba Migration DOES NOT provide the following services:
· Homologations for doctors, nurses, dentists and health specialists
· Homologations for veterinarians
· Homologations for hospital pharmacists
· Drafting or review of the tests requested by Ingenieros Australia
· Pilot Homologations
· Homologations for interpreters and translators
· Homologations for psychologists
· Homologations for architects (but we DO for architecture draftsman and project director)
· Homologations for physiotherapistsRefugee or political asylum visas
· Investment visas (188 and 888)
· Investment Visas (Self-sponsors)
· Visas for Canada
· Gamba Migration cannot advise educational processes for people with children over 4 years of age
· Remember that migration options for people over 40 are extremely limited.